I hate psycholgists that say "Humans are animals with an enlarged frontal lobe." " In chimp studies it can be deduced that similar results in humans.." Shut up. Humans are not animals, we are creations of God, and have a spirit.
I think about the recent case with that Florida teen, Michael Brewer that was set on fire by his five friends. He ran was doused with rubbing alcohol, set on fire, and ran 100 yards and jumped into a swimming pool. He had 2nd and 3rd degree burns on 65 percent of his body. He then sat on lawn chairs for 5 minutes after making a 911 call. I can't even fathom this, what would I have done if 5 of my friends set me on fire? Would I have the courage, or mindset to be able to run 100 yards and jump into a pool? Would I have just sat there and died?
This is such a tragic case, and I pray that the kids that did this would be able to be forgiven and that all sides would be able to have divine forgiveness. I hope someday to have this kind of spirit, to be so young and yet suffer so much but survive. What would I do if children set my child on fire? Would I be able to forgive them? I hope with God's grace I can. I hope I never have to.
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/11/19/dnt.teen.burned.parents.wfor.wfor
As always Sonny.. Very smart post mate :)
ReplyDeleteHope we can finally meet in US next summer ;)