Actually.. open my mind. I seem to be one of those people that used to have an idea and I would just run with it. Although now I take more time to think and pray, sometimes my mind is still very closed. Remembering back to Salt on Thursday, when Troy announced the new Salt Company in Iowa City and he asked that 100 people should pray and consider going, the first thought that came through my mind was " not me".
I could start listing reasons...
- I'm comfortable
- I love the community here, I'm very involved at Iowa State
- Finally know Ames like the back of my hand..
- I'm lazy
and on and on and on..
However as I did my bad habits of shoving all this stuff away, God keeps bringing it up.. as I pray and think, a campus visit maybe on the horizon..
No comments:
Post a Comment