Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, October 26, 2009

As the world turns..

It was a nice Sunday afternoon, a relaxing day after a very busy but exciting weekend :). I decided to log onto my old msn that I had used for gaming a few years back, to my surprise these events took place..

So I was accused of 'spying' on this internet community, and I find it so interesting because I haven't played said game for over a year. Later I was talking with an old friend on msn and he said ya know, we can talk about real life freely but when it comes to my clan I don't trust you at all. Then he continues to list various people that have tried to hurt his internet community and how big of a deal it is to keep good security.

That's super funny, 1/2 a million people will die of starvation around the world, every 12 seconds a woman is raped, every 25 minutes a man, woman or child is killed or abducted in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. I could keep listing statistics but it is just amazing what could seem like a big deal to certain people. I am no better, I worry about things, and just last night I stayed awake thinking and pondering until about 3 am in the morning about various things.

I am just so glad I have the peace that Jesus brings and the love that surpasses all understanding and storms of life. So as the world turns, some slower for others, and some faster but God lives on. Forever and ever, Amen.

1 comment: