Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

New horizones, always have my eye on Him

As I hang out with old friends back in Cedar Rapids it just dawned on me how many changes have happened in the last year..

Doing things I never thought I would do and God taking me to places, to new challenges, to new opporunties I never thought I'd be able to do.

In the last year..

- Grown more in Christ, realized what being baptized really means, and what God's will is and how I need to listen everyday for my part.
- Made amazing friends that have my back always
- Kicked drugs, alcohol, and many bad habits
- Counsled kids for 4 months at a Bible camp
- Worked as a lifeguard
- Made amazing friends at the start of school
- Gained 40 pounds and is healthier than ever
- Signed out with Army ROTC

And God continues to grow me, through His grace.

Am excited to see where I fit into God's plans. Maybe China on the way for Christmas?

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment