Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Chills

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4NlyZqJhwk

When the Holy Spirit wants to make a point it seems like a chill is a common occurance. As I watched the Hillsong United trailer, I was just so captivated by the narration and the images.

This is what makes me cry, angry, and completely sure that only Christ's love will be able to penetrate.



I don't care how much we reduce this atrocity. One child that is suffering like this is too many.

I am so disgusted right now with myself, with our society. Sitting around watching "reality" TV while reality is going on. I don't see NBC making a reality show on the real life of child slaves.

Pray those in slavery, daily, God has such a heart for children, and I know He is hurting more than I could ever hurt.

1 comment:

  1. You are damn right :(
    The "reality" means something different to each other.
    I hope the days when kids have to work hard will end soon cause its so disgusting.
    It makes people mad , angry etc but they -to be honest- dont do anything to help them and thats MORE disgusting...
    Thanks for Your post Bud,
    God Bless...

    ReplyDelete