Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Blessed

So... it has been a year and 28 days since the last time I posted. Just the otherday I had a conversation with a guy hanging out my house about how I used to blog, journal and reflect a lot more but the past year just got "busy". The fact of the matter is I love writing, and it is a way that God and I connect. And here's me saying that I will start blogging again because being too "busy" to reflect on how awesome it is to be loved by God is a terrible and tacky excuse (as Pastor Tom would say) straight from the pits of hell!

In short here's why I'm blessed

1.) God loves me and gives me grace despite me being completely worthy.
2.) My friends are awesome, guys like Andrew Lee, Joe Brown, Andrew Helzer, and a few other key people in my life encourage me so much.
3.) I went from 0 jobs to 2 jobs in the past 2 weeks.
4.) Tomorrow is labor day and I get to plan nothing, just chill with God. Excited to do some solo biking, explore Ada Hadden, journal, sing, and be with Jesus.

Expect more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment