Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Choo Choo Chuga Chuga Choo Choo


A train moves across the country. The wheels turn in a predictable motion. Right now there are days where I am just going through the motions. Many people live their entire life going through the motions and are totally satisfied with that.

Unfourtantly for me I'm not satisfied with that. This deep desire in my heart to feel more, to burn with passion for something more is only satisfied by Christ's love. This year has been a taste of this eternal roller coaster I call Lord and God. Except until the roller coasters at Six Flags, this never gets less fun, less thrilling, less awesome. Right now I am standing in line for this roller coaster but through prayer and great moments of passion I skip and hop ahead of the line.

I want to be on that coaster 24/7, all the time. To feel Him and see Him move all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment