Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, May 4, 2009

How Great is Our God

How great is our God... SING WITH ME how Great is our God!

That is how I feel right now, so jacked and so intensely blessed by the Lord and our savior Christ.

Our last worship of the year was so wonderful, of the 15 people in our little music room, there was maybe one or two that I hadn't had a blessed moment with this year. It was such a gift from Christ that I was able to look around the room and just remember all the great memories that I had shared with all of them. I think I had the biggest smile on my face today, with so many great friends around me all singing to Christ.

I could not have gotten through this year without God's grace. As I mess up daily and God's grace is more than enough.

God your grace is ENOUGH, Sufficient, Too much, and I soak it up.

Please bless the following year as abundantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment