Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Frustration




Another run in with my roommate tonight. Three times I asked him to turn the TV down, and three times he extended the wait time. I really feel that God has placed him in my life for me to be a positive influence.
I asked him if could use his Ipod touch to watch a movie or something and he responds "It's not the same, I want to watch TV."
In a minute he turned off the TV, and I found myself loosing control again. He goes " Im just ready for bed." and I responded in a firm well I'm not not ready, and was ready to play some songs on my laptop loud all night just to make a point.
All of his actions show that he really just dosen't know how to care. I think we can all relate to that, as babies all we knew was I, what I wanted, what was for Me. I am really just saddened by this. The little pain he is causing me right now won't matter in a few weeks, but I really hurt for his situation. I can see him trying to fill his void with the TV all day long. Watching the drams and pains of others to try and satisfy his emptiness.
As frustrated as I am, I think I'll use this blog to vent instead of being childish and just going with what the world will do in a situation like this. Lord I hope you keep me calm, and let me remember to love him, because love truly does cover a multitude of sins. It is getting harder and harder, and only three weeks of school left to make a difference.
Praise God! You are my rock and the only thing keeping me from just blowing up on him right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment