I've been thinking a lot about how God is going to use me in His body. I would love to be used like David, Paul, the Disciples, etc and I hope He does. So there is where the thought gets really random, I want God to use me like an orange. Oh you know that fruit we juice out and savor its delicious nectar. The apostle Paul didn't care what happened to his physical body or of death.
In this life there is one certainty and that is we are going to die. There is no question my mind that Jesus is Lord and that God created this world, a lot of which is very broken and hurt. Lord will you use me as an orange, take out all the goodness and leave a shell when You call me home. I desire to do Your will, and only through you do I find strength.
Another random thought, I've been singing that song "Welcome to my Life" by Simple Plan. Which is a horribly morbid song but has a rediciously catchy tune, you could almost sing about serial murder with that tune and make it sound appealing.
"Welcome to my Life."
To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you- False, He will be us till the end of time.
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life- It's not your life, stop causing drama.
Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?- Heck yeah, Jesus.
Before your life is over- Those who die to themselves will find eternal life.
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?- Above all love another, for love covers a multitude of sins.
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding
No comments:
Post a Comment