Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Religious views: Christian

I have officially declared that I am no longer a Christian. I am done with that word and will forever be a Follower of Christ, His slave. I am really sick and tired of those who claim to be Christians and don't actually follow Christ. America is 70% Christian. Yeah right. If we were all following Christ I don't think we'd have the crime, drug traffiking, and just stupid reckless things that happen in this country.

Mark Arant said that we should look at a sitaution with positivity. I really do have abounding hope that someday America will be a real Christian nation.

"I see a generation, rising up to take their place, in selfless faith."

I love that verse, it gives me hope. I challenge all those who call themselves Christians to look at your lives and see if you give a darn about Christ at all. His Sacrafice, the sacrafice of those first few that spread the Gospel. Please join this generation, that is picking up their cross, to take THEIR place, in the most selfless faith we can, although we many times fall short, we're trying our best with our hearts, are you trying your best?

No comments:

Post a Comment