Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Way out

The situation with my roommate has really gotten to the point where neither of us can stand each other any longer and it's really unfortunate that it got to this. I'm just really not the kind of guy to take stuff up the rear end for an extended period of time and not deal with it, and my kind of requests have been largely ignored this entire semester and it has become to the point where the requests have stopped being nice. I am really happy that God gave me a way out and I was blessed to snag that room on 2nd floor.

I just really think it's been a beautiful day, just so awesome, the weather was perfect, and you could just see God's glory in the skies as I took a run today. I am super exhausted and ready for some rest, listening to some music and get this new room arranged. I feel like I'm super lazy at times, I hope that changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment