Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A good friend is worth everything

For the last year, I've been changing, from a shallow, self reliant, guy who relies so much on himself to someone who is dependent on the Lord. I thank the Lord for putting Lance in my life because I couldn't have gone through a few situations if it hadn't been for some of the great things that Lance did for me.

To anyone out there has shallow emotions and thinks hurt isn't real, well I hear ya, I was there, I was dead a lot of years. Open up, cry a little, you're weak and that is awesome because you're human. From taking me to the ER, to being with me when I wanted to hurt myself, to giving me a hug when I was weak, to comforting me tonight when I was turned down for Salt Leadership. Lance is a true friend, and I still have tears coming down my eyes, but it's because I'm remembering how awesome of a friend Lance is, not because I got turned down. I always felt like it was the correct decesion but when Lance took me in his car and just drove around Ames, and around, and just kept driving and building me up until I was ready to go, I just burst out in tears.

I love you man!!! I was crying so hard I could barely say it, but thank you God for putting so many great people in my life, and defintly Lance.

I am crying so hard right now, but it's alright. Real men cry.

Praise God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment